Friday, August 15, 2008

Digging in the south side of your house?

I went to an eye exam today and saw the eye doctor walk on "4" legs (crutches). Out of curiosity, I have asked him how he got hurt.

"A few weeks ago, I dug up a large tree trunk in my garden."

Before he continued, I had interrupted, "Is the garden in the south side of your house?"

"How do you know?" Asked the doctor.

"
Chinese secret!" I answered.

"
My kids want to keep the tree trunk, so I have stored it in the garage." He continued.

"
A few days later, I walked through the passage of the garage which normally I could walk with my eyes closed. I got trapped down by the tree trunk and broke my ankle!"

I told him it is not a good idea to dig in the South this year. The energy there is not too friendly.


A student's friend was building a front porch in the southern side of his property earlier this year. Recently a cyst had grown on his neck and needs a minor surgery to remove it. A supposedly simple procedure got complications with blood problem and infection.


For the
Rat year (2008), the south has the following negative energies:
: 5 –yellow Disaster Star

: San Sha (Three Killings)

---
Bing/S1 – Pinch Sha
---
Wu/S2 – Disaster Sha
---
Ding/S3 – Pinch Sha
:
Wu Dao Ti Sha – Wu/S2*
:
Jia Dao Ti Sha – Ding/S3*
:
Sui Po (Wu/S2) (year breaker, opposite side of Grand Duke)

With unusually high concentration of negative energies in one direction, you should avoid renovations or earth-digging in the south this year. If you have no choice, you need to do a good date-selection to mitigate the effects.

One may ask, I know people who had dug in the south and still have no problem. Yes, no problem YET. There are cases where the effect of violation is delayed even to a few years later. Some teachers describe these energies are like "fair weather friends"-- they ignore or even enhance your luck IF your current luck is good. BUT they will step on you all over if your current luck is on the low side. OR sometimes they "ambush" you when your good luck is gone!


Ken Lai

"Practical Date-Selection Methods" (incl. XKDG) w/ 12 hr. video
"Practical Imperial Qi-men-Dun-Jia" w/ 10 hr. video
"Daoist Talismans for Feng Shui & Blessing" w/ 12 hr video
"Practical Door Feng Shui for Wealth" w/ 3 hr. video
"4-Pillars Forecasting Bootcamp" with 12 hr. video
http://www.kenlaifengshui.com/