- 250 pages manual
- 500 illustrations (a picture is better than thousand words)
- 600+ photographs and video clips in video lectures
- 100+ case studies with illustrations, photos or video clips
- 3 courses in 1: Exterior Form Feng Shui, Interior Form FS and Business Form FS
- 23.5 hours of HD video (equal to 5- 6 days of live seminar)
- Focuses on modern environment and not ancient tomb Feng Shui
- Form Feng Shui checklist with 400+ entries (great for house inspection or purchase
- Secrets of Form Feng Shui defense and offenses revealed
- How to design a house with personalized facing tailored to the owner
- How to determine the Feng Shui of a house will work on you or not
- How to determine if you will suffer effect of negative sha qi
- How to determine the activation date of Feng Shui sha qi
- How to turn external negative energy into positive
- How to fix serious form sha like T-junction, sickle sha and the likes
- Advanced techniques for predicting Feng Shui events without entering the house—just one or two of these techniques worth the price of this course
- Numerous rarely disclosed Form Feng Shui remedies and fixes included — 1 or 2 of these remedies may save the lives of your love ones
- A must-have reference for Feng Shui practitioners, architects, interior designers, home buyers and sellers
- No course requirement, you will understand 85%+ of course contents if you can read.
- Basic knowledge of Flying Star, Bazhai and XKDG helps, but not essential.
Originally, Feng Shui was just Feng Shui. There were no different schools of Feng Shui.
Over the years, Feng Shui practitioners have developed two major classifications: Luan-tou Pai (form school) and Li-qi Pai (formula school). Form school places more emphases on physical structures of external environments and the house. Formula school focuses more on the time and space aspects of the site and house.
Luan-tou pai has three major branches: mountain-regions, plain-regions and water-regions. On the other hand, there are hundreds of Li-qi schools. The major ones are San He, San Yuan, 9-Stars, Dragon-Gate and more. There are branches within these schools, such as San Yuan also has Xuan Kong Flying Stars, 64 Guas and the likes.
In Form Feng Shui, what you see is what you get. In Formula Feng Shui, you cannot visually see what you are getting without luopan measurements and calculations with formula.
The first criteria for good Feng Shui is: there must be good forms surrounding the house, or at least, no bad forms. Then the second step is looking at li-qi or formula.
So form and li-qi are like yin and yang, both must be taken into consideration when doing a Feng Shui reading. — some teachers considered forms are more important than formula and have assigned 60% importance to form and only 40% to formula.
However, when looking at the field, English books or seminars on forms are scarce or still running around the "4-animals model" circle.
In contrast, books and seminars on li-qi like "Flying Stars" are abundant, producing an army of number counters with little or no knowledge about forms.
Form is like hardware and li-qi is software. They must both present and matching each other’s demands to achieve good Feng Shui or living conditions.
This seminar will show students how to read forms and how to combine forms with formula to get results. How to predict form problems and how to make or stop forms and formula interacting. Topics include: inside and outside forms, shapes, ming-tang, door, bed, lights, kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, stairway, well, trees, office, bagua readings, 5-elements, water, T-junctions, remedies, fixes and more.
Yin Feng Shui (tomb Feng Shui) will only be "touched" upon-- primarily making you aware of what is bad yin Feng Shui and NOT making you a yin Feng Shui practitioner.
This is a multimedia class with lots of exciting visuals (photos, diagrams and videos) to facilitate learning. Some photos are expertly created for instructional purpose.
COURSE MANUAL'S ABBREVIATED TABLE OF CONTENTS
CHAPTER 1: BASIC ELEMENTS
CHAPTER 2: FENG SHUI BASICS
EXTERIOR FORM FENG SHUI
CHAPTER 3: INTRODUCTION TO “FORM METHODS” (Xing Fa)
CHAPTER 4: HOUSE SITTING AND FACING
CHAPTER 5: BUILDING DESIGNS, SHAPES AND FACING
CHAPTER 6: HOUSE WITH MISSING OR ENLARGED CORNERS
CHAPTER 7: LAND AND HOUSE SHAPES: SURROUNDING ENVIRONMENT
-- with 49 profiles accompanied by annotations
CHAPTER 8: MOUNTAINS
CHAPTER 9: MOUNTAIN SUPPORT: ENLIVENING VS. DESTITUE
CHAPTER 10: MOUNTAIN SUPPORT: REAL OR VIRTUAL
CHAPTER 11: 7 WATER FORMATIONS
CHAPTER 12: 3 WATER-DRAGON FORMATIONS
CHAPTER 13: RECEIVING QI- PHOENIX, DRAGON OR TIGER DOOR
CHAPTER 14: INFLUENCES OF REAL AND VIRTUAL WATER
CHAPTER 15: EXTERNAL SHA-QI IN FORM FENG SHUI
CHAPTER 16: TREE SHA
INTERIOR FORM FENG SHUI
CHAPTER 17: MAIN DOOR PRECAUTIONS
CHAPTER 18: FOYER
CHAPTER 19: WINDOWS
CHAPTER 20: LIVING ROOM
CHAPTER 21: BEDROOM
CHAPTER 22: KITCHEN
CHAPTER 23: BATHROOM & SEPTIC TANK
CHAPTER 24: STAIRS
CHAPTER 25: MIRRORS
CHAPTER 26: FISH TANK
CHAPTER 27: MISCELLANEOUS
BUSINESS FORM FENG SHUI
CHAPTER 28: BUSINESS FORM FENG SHUI: ROADS AND RIVERS
CHAPTER 29: BUILDING SHAPES AND COLORS
CHAPTER 30: MAIN DOORS
CHAPTER 31: BUILDING SIZES
CHAPTER 32: EXTERNAL SHA ENERGIES
CHAPTER 33: DESK PLACEMENT AND LAYOUT PLANS
CHAPTER 34: RESTROOM
CHAPTER 35: FENG SHUI DECORATIONS: PAINTINGS, PLANTS, LIGHTING
CHAPTER 36: WEALTH POSITIONS
CASE STUDIES (TOTAL 75 real life case studies with annotations)
CHAPTER 37: CASE STUDIES: FORMS & SHAPES
CHAPTER 38: CASE STUDIES: MING-TANG
CHAPTER 39: CASE STUDIES: WATER AND ROADS
PRACTICAL APPLICATIONS IN FORM FENG SHUI
CHAPTER 40: CHOOSING THE SITTING AND FACING OF A HOUSE
CHAPTER 41: CHOOSING BEST LOCATION WITHIN A COMMUNITY/ ESTATE/ BUILDING
CHAPTER 42: CHOOSING FLOOR AND UNIT NUMBER
CHAPTER 43: CHOOSING A LAND LOT FOR CUSTOM BUILDING
CHAPTER 44: FORM SHA CALCULATIONS: VICTIMS AND ACTIVATION DATE
CHAPTER 45: FORM FENG SHUI BATTLE USING HOUSE SHAPES
BONUS CHAPTER 1: FORM FENG SHUI--REMEDIES AND FIXES
BONUS CHAPTER 2: SEMI-EARTH DEITY’S BIBLE: BAGUA REPRESENTATIONS
APPENDIX I: YIU-SHA AND DRAGON GATE FENG SHUI
APPENDIX II: YIU-SHA AND SEPTIC TANK LOCATIONS
APPENDIX III: FORM FENG SHUI AUDIT CHECKLIST
LUOPAN TEMPLATE for checking “in-gua or out of gua”
CHEAT SHEET (back cover)
VIDEO COVERAGE-- 23.5 HOURS OF HD VIDEO
--except Appendix I and II, all chapters have video coverage.
VIDEO CASE STUDIES (with photos or video clips)
1. Batman massacre in Colorado 2012
2. Cleopatra Island and Naomi Campbell
3. Form Feng Shui detective
4. Feng Shui battle of the century
5. Hotel Hell: Hotel form Feng Shui
6. Form Feng Shui of Osama Laden’s compound
7. Roof-top corner sha causing leukemia
8. Las Vegas Center: Hell of Form Feng Shui
9. “Holding out” Feng Shui
10. Ultra narrow house
11. House with pistol shaped floor plan
12. Rotating house Feng Shui
13. China’s mega Feng Shui battle
14. Feng Shui war: Tiger vs. Arrows
15. Coolest T-Junction in China
16. Triangular plot = Murder
17. Willow tree on Qian (NW) location
BONUS VIDEO CLIPS
Satellite Form Feng Shui
Virtual Dragon Walk
Photo Tour: Mountains
Photo Tour: Physical Sha
Photo Tour: Building Shapes
Photo Tour of Major Cities
Yin Feng Shui Photo Book tour
Summary and Conclusions
Email email@example.com or click http://www.kenlaifengshui.com for more info. Please Note: Course contents are subject to change without notice
INTERACTIVE DVD MENUS (Click on picture to enlarge image)