Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Am I dead or alive?

While surfing the internet, I suddenly am not sure if I am dead or alive. A woman in Veracruz of Mexico, claims that she had taken my "Daoist Talisman" and "Practical Date-Selection Methods" seminars and even put my logo in her website without my authorization.

Normally, people claim to be the students or lineage holders of DECEASED masters if they are not really the students of the deceased. Maybe I am dead already or maybe this woman has mistaken that I was dead.

To make sure that I am still alive, I have pinched myself and it hurts.

Ms. Claudia xxxxxxxx, please remove the logo of "International School of Feng Shui" from your website. I have no record of you attending any of my class anywhere in the world.



Thank you for reading!


Ken Lai