Sunday, August 5, 2007

A tale of 2 trees or Bird Feng Shui

Note: The following was written on Nov 16, 2003

I have visited my friend Tim's office last Friday. His office is located in a well-maintained office park. Regional office of Nike is also in the same park.
The weather was great, 48F or 9C degree, considered warm by local standard. We are used to - 20C weather here.
Tim is a computer product distributor. Upon seeing him, he asked me to refer a church to him.

He wants to be spiritual suddenly.

Before I answer him, I was distracted by a strange scene outside his office.

There are two trees of identical height (around 12 ft. tall, same type) and 10 feet apart. All leaves were shed due to winter, so I could see what's on the tree.

One tree has a bird-feeder and lots of spilled seeds on the ground. Apparently birds nearby have an all-you-can-eat buffet there.

What was strange is that the "buffet" tree has almost no bird standing on it. Instead, the tree in front of Jim's office has a large number of birds standing on it, like Hitchcock's "Bird" movie.

I told Jim, "Don't waste time going to church, just sit and meditate under that tree." He stared at me as if I were a nut.
"Go and stand under that tree and feel the qi yourself."

Tim did and said he felt a stream of warm energy and air that felt like ionized.

Energy points like this one are what the Feng Shui masters hunting for burial grounds or building sites.