Thursday, August 10, 2017

My Two CATeaching Assistants

I have two cateaching assistants when I had produced my "Applied Bazi: Sickness Forecasting and Management".  They are sibling cats.

This is "Bad Boy" or BB for short.  His nickname says it all.  He is "naughty" and always looks for next adventure or trouble for me.


BB's sister is "Good Girl" or GG for short.  But "good" is relative to BB, she still scratches my furniture and splits my window curtains.


BB crashed into my video booth while I filming course video.  I caught him red-handed. I was surprised that he is camera-shy.



GG did not want to miss the fun, so she crashed into my video booth too.


With the lovely hearts in the background, you may think that I was doing a dating show for cats.  No, I was doing the chapter on "heart diseases" while GG invaded the set.  But she was at ease with the camera.




GOOD GIRL'S SECRET

This is GG relaxing on the floor.  She likes to lay down like a human.


Do you see the "hidden animal" in GG as shown in the picture below (click picture to enlarge if you want to see more detail)?  You need to use your subconscious mind to see this animal.


Ken Lai 

© 2017 Ken Lai, all rights reserved.

Video Correspondence Courses: (click for details)   
“Applied Bazi: Sickness Forecasting and Management” w/33 hr. HD video 
“Destiny/Luck Mgmt. 1: Forecasting and Decision Support” w/32 hr. HD video
“Destiny/Luck Mgmt. 2: Basic Bazi Therapy w/18 hr. HD video
“Destiny/Luck Mgmt. 3 w/ Advanced Bazi Therapy w/18 hr. HD video
“Feng Shui Toolbox: Sha-qi, Health/Wealth and Career” w/ 7 hr. HD video
“Period 7/8 FS Toolkit w/ Advanced Flying Star techniques” w/ 6 hr. HD video
“Practical Date-Selection Methods (incl. XKDG) w/ 12 hr. video
“Practical Imperial Qi-Men-Dun-Jia 4G” w/ 12 hr. video
“Professional Imperial QMDJ 4G” w/ 21 hr. video
“EZ QMDJ series: Astrology, Date/Task Selection, Annual Luck/ FS”w/ 3 hr. HD
“EZ QMDJ Advanced Feng Shui” with 4 hr. HD video
“Daoist Talismans for Feng Shui/Blessing” w/ 24 hr video
“Practical Door Feng Shui for Wealth” w/ 3 hr. video
“4-Pillars Forecasting Bootcamp+ 2017 edition” with 18 hr. video
“Advanced Visual Form Feng Shui” w/23 hr. HD video
“Visual Form Feng Shui” w/13 hr. HD video
http://www.kenlaifengshui.com