Tuesday, May 13, 2008

4-Pillars Reading.... for CATS?


I can see your eyeballs rolling with $-signs--- expands your 4P service to cat clients!

The story begins last year when I wrote in my blog about my 8-year old niece Sammy adopted a female kitten Mimi. Mimi shows close attachment to my brother Jimmy but not his wife Jane. I have joked about this cat may be the reincarnation of his former love from his previous life.

Not to be outdone, Jimmy's wife adopted a male kitten Goldie. It by chance also shows close attachment to her but not my brother! Another former love reincarnation??

"In Daoist (Taoist) and Buddhist literature, stories of some deceased reincarnate into animals to get close to their current or previous life love ones are pretty common. This also explains some incredible animal stories of saving their masters or animals with unusually high IQ."

Now the story continues...

I stayed at their home when I was in Hong Kong and met the cats. The family has spoiled the cats-- they let them roam on dinner table, computer desk or anywhere!

The first thing that Jane and Jimmy do when they returned from work is hugging their own cat and not their only kid. But the kid is happy to play with two cats.

One evening, while I was reading the current 4P luck of Jane, she suddenly asked me, "Can you do 4P reading for my cats?"

"What? 4P for cats? Darn, why not? Do you have their birthdays?" Actually in my mind, I thought she must be crazy and bet she does not have the cats' birthday data.

It turned out the cats were home-bred by her pals, so she got the birthdays!

Hence the first two cat 4P readings in history happened unexpectedly.

Here is the 4P of female cat Mimi:
Y: ding-hai
M: ding-wei
D: gui-chou
H: unknown

It is likely a weak Gui-water daymaster. Interesting coincidence-- Jane is also a weak gui-water DM!

Here is the 4P of male cat Goldie:

Y: ding-hai
M: ding-wei
D: ji-si
H: unknown

It is likely a strong Ji-earth daymaster. Another super-unexpected coincidence-- Jimmy is a strong ji-earth DM with the SAME ji-si day-pillar!

I almost fell onto the ground when I compared the owners and cats' daymasters.


A cat's fortune depends on its owner's luck cycle. So what I look for is just the karmic linkage to the cat owner, though other things like compatibility with owners and personalities can possibly be deduced. Of course, this will need more testing before launching it to the public.

Jimmy's wife's DM is gui and so is the female cat. Chance for that happens is 1/10 (since there are 10 stems).

Jane's husband's Day pillar is ji-si and so is the male cat. Probability for occurrence is 1/60 (since there are 60 jia-zi or binomials).

In actual 4P, Gui-water is the wife of Ji-earth DM.

The probability of fitting the husband and wife in a row with the cats is 10 x 60 or 1 in 600.

This 4P testing seems to support the theory of deceased love one's reincarnation into pet to get another chance for meeting past or present love ones. Or to the least, the coincidence of this case is "beyond chance".

Maybe we can start a new branch of 4P service-- "pet karmic linkage testing".



Ken Lai

"Practical Date-Selection Methods (incl. XKDG)w/ 12 hr. video
"Practical Imperial Qi-men-Dun-Jia" w/ 10 hr. video
"Daoist Talismans for Feng Shui & Blessing" w/ 12 hr video
"Practical Door Feng Shui for Wealth" w/ 3 hr. video
"4-Pillars Forecasting Bootcamp" with 12 hr. video

http://www.kenlaifengshui.com/
http://kenlaifengshui.blogspot.com/ My Blog site