Friday, November 30, 2007

Lose the pounds and lose the pounds (or pesos or dollars)

I was in Mexico City for a Feng Shui seminar a few weeks ago. An amiga (lady friend) asked me why she has problem keeping money since she was on diet and lost some weight.

"Sure, it is not cheap to replace your expensive designer cloths after losing so much weight." I said.

"No, I've not replaced the clothes yet. Money leaves my pocket quicker than comes in." Replied Paula.

Paula is a yi-wood (yin-wood) day-master. Earth is her wealth or money. Earth also stands for spleen and stomach. Keeping a diet means curtailing the activities of stomach (and hence wealth).

I told Paula to decide whether she wants to look slim or have money in her pocket.

Tough decision?



Ken Lai

"4P Bootcamp" with 12 hr. video now available
"Daoist Talisman for FS and Blessing" w/12 hr video
"Practical Door FS for wealth" w/3 hr. video
"Practical Imperial QMDJ" w/9 hr. video
http://www.kenlaifengshui.com